Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New shoes for me toes - Why doesn't that rhyme?

I got new shoes last last weekend. I saw a lady in the park wearing them in gold and thought they were so cool. The lady was probably 60, but apparently she has really good taste, or I have the same taste as old ladies. I searched everywhere for them in gold, but couldn't find them. I went with black and with my excellent shopping skills and a 2 year old return credit paid a little over half of the website's sale price. Then I let them sit in my car for 5 days while I waited for someone else to confirm that they are attractive shoes. Confirmation received! I'm wearing them now. With white athletic socks. I know that is not supposed to happen, but they hurt my heels. So, I really need someone whose feet are just a tad bigger than mine to wear my shoes and stretch out the heel. It won't hurt that bad. And think of what you'll be doing for me and my achilles. Also, if you need shopping assistance, I'd be glad to help you find whatever you want, most likely on sale, for a minimal fee. Email me for a price quote :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home