my new invention
I think I'm going to make millions with my new invention. Or the idea that I have that should be invented into real life...or implemented into real life...whatever the appropriate word is. They need to invent nose-tissue clips. Clips that hold the tissue onto your nose and below your nose. That way, you don't have to continually wipe your nose, your nose doesn't turn into Rudolph's nose, you don't run out of tissues as fast, and your nose stays warm from all the nose air. For me, at least, the last advantage is huge. For some reason, the nose staying warm keeps me from sneezing which keeps my eyes from watering which keeps my nose from running. It's all a viscious cycle. They could come in fancy colors to match your outfit, cause even sick people can be color-coordinated. This is genious...
Obviously my allergies are kicking my butt. Usually at night. At least if I'm going to be sick enough not to do something, I should be sick in the day and get to stay at home and rest. Instead, I just go home and can't sleep well and then go to work tired the next day. Allergies, allergies, why do you plague me?

2 Comments:
you could buy advertising space on late night tv and in the back of magazines!!
3:19 PM
Try a stuffing an appropriate amount of a handkerchief in each nostril. Not too much, not too little, juuust right. You might be able to use the handy little "nose swing" thereby created to carry chapstik!
12:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home