Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Star Wars Spoon



Apparently while I was out watching daytime tv and coughing, my glow-in-the-dark-starwars-spoon and Kent the cube neighbor's spoon were taken hostage. The picture above shows the spoons saying "Please save us". The 2 spoons have been missing for a long time, but then Kent was sent this email from an unknown email address:

I HAVE YOUR STARWARTS SPOON.

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW MY DEMANDS CLOSELY, YOU AND YOUR BLONDY FRIEND WILL LOOSE THEM FOREVER.

PUT $5 IN UNMARKED QUARTERS INTO A BROWN PAPER BAG AND PLACE IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR ON THE 3RD FLOOR.

USE THE REFRIGERATOR IN THE BREAKROOM ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE BUILDING.

WRITE SPOON ON THE BAG.

PUT IT THERE BY AUG 10.

YOU WILL THEN RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON WHERE TO FIND THE SPOONS.



Today, we got this message:

Cereal sure tastes good when it glows in the dark.


I can't believe someone would do this to me. To Kent, that makes sense, but that an innocent bystander should lose her spoon because of circumstance! This is an outrage! I think we'll have to call the NI Corporate police. I wonder if they've had other cases of spoonnapping.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh your poor spoons!!!! i hope they survive this horrific ordeal!

2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't take this seriously. Hang in there and they will probably show up. Start worrying when they threaten to cut off an {well I don't know what} and send it to you. Until then they most likely are safe. Lock up your fork.

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home