Blood, blood, blood was everywhere!
That was how I started my college essays. I got into all 8 schools I applied to, so it must have been a good line. It could also describe today's events cause I gave blood today. Except there wasn't really blood everywhere. In fact, there was just blood in my body and not anywhere else. I passed the iron test and the "did you ever inject illegal drugs using a needle from anyone who slept with anyone who went to africa from 1980-1987?" test. (The answer was no, in case you were wondering). Then I got stuck and blood dribbed out into the blood tube for about 30 seconds. Then it stopped. I had to sit there for 30 more minutes with a cold towel on my elbow until it felt numb. Now it's unnumb but since I can feel it, it pretty much feels like someone punched me in the elbow. Wearing a glove. Covered with little razors. But razors that don't make marks, just pain. Yep, that's it. Yeah.

1 Comments:
Needles and blood.. fun!
Last week, Casey got sick and I had to take her to the clinic. They ended up taking her blood and sticking her on an IV for a while. The "dude" (I say dude here because he didnt appear to be in any way officialy medically trained and or qualified) stuck needles all around her arms in like 3 places, trying to get the needle in the vein. It looked like about the most miserable thing ever.
3:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home